"Powering into the Future"
|Before July 31||After July 31|
|Member Full Delegate (1)||$415||$485|
|Non-member Full Delegate (1)||$495||$565|
|Retired Delegate (1)||$250||$275|
|Special Offer Delegate (2)||$475||$550|
|One-Day Delegate (3)||$215||$250|
|Student Program (4)||$25||$30|
|Post-Conference Workshop Wednesday (5)||$395||$495|
|Companion Program (6)||$125||$150|
|Extra banquet tickets||$105||$105|
|The Great CHES Golf Game (includes cart)||$140||$150|
(1) includes Opening Reception, Banquet, entry to all sessions and trade show, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts
(2) includes Opening Reception, Banquet, entry to all sessions and trade show, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts, & CHES Membership for balance of current year.
(3) includes entry to all sessions and trade show that day, 1 lunch, 1 breakfast. Social events not included.
(4) includes Keynote Address, Niagara Health Facility Tour, lunch, afternoon Education Sessions, and Trade Show access for Monday only
(5) includes mroning break and student handout
(6) includes Opening Reception, Banquet, 2 breakfasts, Keynote address, Sunday Tour and Monday Tour.
Full Delegate registrations (member and non-member) will receive a $50 registration rebate on-site courtesy of:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of registration must be received in writing at the CHES Conferene Office by August 31, 2013 for registration fees to be refunded. A processing fee of $50 will be charged on all refunds. No refunds after August 31, 2013.
New for 2013! IPAD prize draw for delegates of CHES 2013.
Every delegate of CHES 2013 will have the opportunity to win 1 of 2 IPADs during the Conference. As a great way to socialize, network, and get to know every exhibitor, each delegate will be given a number that he/she will need to match to win 1 of 2 IPADs. To find your matching number, delegates will need to speak to every exhibitor (as they hold numbers that may match with yours) until the matching number is found. This is a great incentive to enhance networking!